Watch Animal Crossing: City Folk Music Video- Dance, Dance Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2010/04/watch-animal-crossing-city-folk-music.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7r1lJaejCYendofvid [starttext]
Ok, so I came up with this idea when the Festivale started in February, but I never got the time or the urge to actually make the video. Well, because my "Relax Boy" Animal Crossing Music Video got first place in summersunset2007's Animal Crossing Video Contest, that got me the urge to make it. (plus I had nothing to do over Spring Break) This is my third Animal Crossing Music Video, so I'm getting better with the effects and fun stuff when using Windows Movie Maker to make what you are watching right now. So enjoy it, but I apologize if the video quality isn't the greatest. I used a computer webcam for the video recording, all thanks to my friend Drybones3363. (Youtube name)
Views:0
0ratings
Time:05:22More inFilm & Animation

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails