Watch Alien- Music Video- Experiment IV Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2010/08/watch-alien-music-video-experiment-iv.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyyxgg2jOMsendofvid [starttext]
You may have already seen my video based on Kathryn Bigelow's award-winning war movie "The Hurt Locker". Well, I'm back with another one. This time the film is based on Ridley Scott's classic science fiction Horror movie "Alien", probably one of the best horror movies ever made. (although this is really the only horror movie I've actually seen, unless you count the doctor who episode "Blink" and the original music video for the song I used here) Anyway, the song is "Experiment IV" by Kate Bush, and I found that the lyrics actually did go fairly well with the story of the film. I happen to be a big fan of Kate Bush as well as the works of Ridley Scott.
Views:2
0ratings
Time:04:32More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails