Watch Gravity Eyes Manga Music Video Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2010/12/watch-gravity-eyes-manga-music-video.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoY0qDE1fZUendofvid [starttext]
This is the first in,what I hope to be,a long series of BL manga music videos. I know this video is not much,but if you watch it please leave comment just to let me know if you liked the vid. If anyone picks up the manga and reads it after watching this I'd be very happy. This is one of my favourite BL stories,it's sweet and romantic and its two main characters are lovable. Enjoy it! Manga:Gravity Eyes Author:Fuwa Shinri WARNING:this video is about boys x boys relationships,so if you don't like that please don't watch! this is a fanmade video and I don't profit from it in any way! The rigths for the images and the music belong to their respective owners.I,for one,don't own anything!
Views:0
0ratings
Time:09:28More inEntertainment

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails