Watch The Script - 'Nothing' Music Video (With Lyrics) Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2011/01/watch-script-nothing-music-video-with.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY2MvDDxgDsendofvid [starttext]
This is a Stop Motion Music Video I made for the song 'Nothing' by The Script. I hope you like it! If you do, or even if you're not so sure, please remember to Like, Comment, and Subscribe. All Feedback is welcome, and every View, like, comment, and Subscription helps motivate me to keep putting the time and effort I spend into my videos. Be sure to check out some of my other Stop Motion music Videos. A Day to Remember - 'The Price We Pay' can be found here: www.youtube.com Also by A Day to Remember - 'Have Faith in Me' can be found here: www.youtube.com If you're interested, there is a great video by Boazkatan, which is a Music Video for 'Yellow' by Coldplay. It's actually what inspired me to start making these videos in the first place, so be sure to check it out! My channel: www.youtube.com Boazkatan's video: www.youtube.com Boazkatan's channel: www.youtube.com
From:gysenn
Views:18
0ratings
Time:04:29More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails