Watch "Boyfriend" - Justin Bieber (MY Official Music Video) Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2012/03/watch-justin-bieber-my-official-music.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww3zoyUeqSQendofvid [starttext]
So Justin, because you don't have a music video for your new single, "Boyfriend", I decided to be generous and make you one. Hopefully you'll be satisfied and will later thank me for saving hours upon hours of your time. COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, FAVORITE, and SHARE! Click to Tweet: clicktotweet.com Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com Like my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com Special thanks to Ally Hills for filming and letting me use her house. Ally's info: www.youtube.com twitter.com HER NEW ALBUM: itunes.apple.com NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED "Boyfriend" Originally Performed by Justin Bieber Produced by Mike Posner Published by The Island Def Jam Music Group 2012
Views:20
4ratings
Time:02:53More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails