Watch Wild Culture - My Mind Sounds Like This (Unofficial Music Video) | HD Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2012/06/watch-wild-culture-my-mind-sounds-like.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff61HYu0LC4endofvid [starttext]
Majestic Casual - Experience music in a new way. Subscribe bit.ly || Facebook on.fb.me Brasil, another point on my "places to visit" list :) Really makes fun to add music to video clips... I guess there will be coming some by myself too! ✖ Download Wild Culture - My Mind Sounds Like This here soundcloud.com ✖ Follow Wild Culture www.facebook.com soundcloud.com www.wild-culture.at www.facebook.com ✖ Video credits go to Javi Devitt vimeo.com Info: This is just for entertainment purposes. We don't make any money out of it. If any producer has an issue with us using the material please leave us a message at info@majesticslash.com and we will remove it immediatly.
Views:92
5ratings
Time:03:37More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails