Watch My Heart Is - Tiffany Alvord (Official Music Video) Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2012/09/watch-my-heart-is-tiffany-alvord.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZG70H5U-0kendofvid [starttext]
Donation Single: bit.ly - Donate as much as you want! You guys are the best... Thank you!! :) iTunes: bit.ly - You can get the song & album here. Bandcamp: bit.ly - Download in your format choice: Lyric video - www.youtube.com This is my FAVORITE song off the album as well as the album title. I picked this as the album title because all the songs are written from my heart. I write down my feelings, turn them into songs, and now... 'my heart is' yours :) I met these tennis players last spring at a fundraising event and got to know them and learned about the foundation and how the program helps kids, like them, get college scholarships. I thought it was really cool. I had the idea to do this music video with a tennis theme and wanted to include the youth from their foundation. It was so much fun!! It was also the first time I EVER played tennis, and now I love it. I hope this song will help support the work of the foundation and my friends there. I hope you like it and thanks for watching!! Love, ~TIffany Connect with me here :) Facebook: www.facebook.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Instagram: TiffanyAlvord Keek: www.keek.com [ Video Produced by JC Schroder with Star Com Productions ] Lyrics: Ah, ah-oh, oo-woo-oo-oo-oo Ah, ah-oh, oo-woo-oo-oo-oo Don't run, just walk Oh dang, he's hot Here we go, one more time Oh dang, he's fine My heart is beating and pounding for you My heart is melting and I'm falling for you My heart is, complete, ever since we did meet My heart is, my <b>...</b>
Views:301
883ratings
Time:04:09More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails