Watch Tangled-We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together [Music Video] Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2012/11/watch-tangled-we-are-never-ever-getting.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epQGHpWi__Mendofvid [starttext]
Tangled music video ________________ I do NOT own anything.. this is pure fan-made :) ______ May contain spoilers for those who have not seen Tangled yet. ________________________ First of all.. I don't hate FlynnXRapunzel ! I love them :3 Tangled is my favorite Disney movie . I thought this cover suited perfect to Tangled... even the voices are perfect for Rapunzel and Flynn... I tried my best for the lip sync... not everything sync perfectly.. but yea.. I think this looked pretty good ^^ well.. the story isn't that hard... just listen to the lyrics.. and you will understand most of the storyline XD yeap and again... not much visual effects... JUST STORYLINE.. yea I love that.. just storyline.. I didn't want to add sparkles, masks,colour correction,overlays and stuff.. yea.. because I think the animation itself is already very nice ^^ and because it is storyline.. why should I add all that stuff?... if the animation is already awesome? :3 ______________________ Well.. omgosh.. I just made this in one day... 0___o First time I just made a video in just 6 hours.. wooohooo... ______________________ Program used: Adobe premiere pro cs6 Song: We are never ever getting back together Artist: Taylor swift I used a cover from: Chestersee www.youtube.com edited by: letiic
From:letiic
Views:31
2ratings
Time:03:43More inFilm & Animation

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails