Watch Mariama Whyte - We Be One (Official Music Video) Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2013/01/watch-mariama-whyte-we-be-one-official.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pc4i-p7GvQendofvid [starttext]
Download "We Be One" at itunes.apple.com or at mariamawhyte.bandcamp.com "We Be One" Production Crew: Director/Producer: Brittany Blair Co-Producer: Mariama Whyte Unit Production Manager: Estee Chase Director of Photography: Tyler Pina Assistant Director: Emily Waechter Choreography: Dianne McIntyre Make-up: Robbin L. Jackson and Imani Davis Written by: Mariama Whyte (lyrics and melody) Vennie Palmer (music production) When I wrote "We Be One" it was inspired by romantic love. I But as more people bought and heard the song, I noticed that various people of different backgrounds and cultures, young and old were really loving it! It is the #1 fan favorite song off of my EP, "Find Your Light." The more I listened to their feedback and to the music, I started imagining an idea for a video completely different from when I first wrote the song. Through a professor friend of mine at Kent State University, I was introduced to electronic media student, Brittany Blair who happily took on the task of directing my video as her final project. Along with family and friends and the beautiful autumn scenery of Cleveland, OH we began to paint the picture of love, togetherness and community. From my 6-year old son to my 95 year old grandmother, to fellow artists, children and neighbors, we had a great time being a part of something that was not only fun, but transcending. I hope this reaches every corner of the world, from our children to our elders. Let's spread "We Be One" worldwide <b>...</b>
Views:10
0ratings
Time:03:49More inEntertainment

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails