Watch Harajuku Girls - Music Video Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2010/05/watch-harajuku-girls-music-video-video.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9x7EgRKrIwendofvid [starttext]
ALL RIGHTS FOR AUDIO AND CONCEPT GO TO GWEN STEFANI. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL VIDEO, THIS IS A COLLEGE MUSIC VIDEO PROJECT. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH AND APPRECIATE MY HARD WORK. Ahem... ITS DONE. Well not to my expectations because technology SUCKS, but other than glitches I can't fix such as transitions refusing to exist and green screen not working properly, this is my big music video project for the song Harajuku Girls by Gwen Stefani. This took me and my team 7 months to make, and for all of them I'm deeply grateful for their work and contribution. I love Japan, Gwen and the world of Harajuku, and this is my biggest and most favourite project to date. Despite how technology screwed me over in the end, I am still pleased with all of my hard work. I hope you are too!
Views:6
0ratings
Time:04:40More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails