Watch Miley Cyrus - Can't Be Tamed Official Music Video Spoof "I Can't Be Lame" - ExoticJess Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2010/05/watch-miley-cyrus-cant-be-tamed_19.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAHLJA4KJJ4endofvid [starttext]
The official music video spoof of Miley Cyrus performing Cant Be Lame. This is a spoof of the song Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus. My Website: www.exoticjess.com My Facebook facebook.com Follow me on twitter: twitter.com LYRICS: I Can't Be Lame VERSE 1: The tabloids and mags are starting to drive me crazy Why they gotta hate me constantly berate me What the "F"s with that? Don't they see I got me millions of Fans Yeah An army of Miley fans Yeah I was Hanna Montana Now, How cool is that? PRE-CHORUS 1: Thanks to Disney, Hollywood Records, & my Dad I get to live out every dream I ever had... I barely ever have a reason to get sad... Can't you see my life's freakin' RAD? CHORUS: I can't be lame I can't be lame not with all this fame I can't can't I can't can't be lame You know my name I can't be lame I can't be can't I can't be lame VERSE 2: So maybe you just don't approve of the way I do things and hate the way I choose to sing or maybe it's my nuwring it was on sale that day.. (who's to say) Maybe it is because I was dating Nick Jonas It was a nice little bonus Come'on it's Nick Jonas there's no more to say. PRE-CHORUS 2: Won't spiral down like Lindsey Lohan or Brittney Spears I hope that this can settle some of your fears I plan to be around for years, and years, and years Baby, I'm just switching gears. CHORUS: I can't be lame I can't be lame not with all this fame I can't can't I can't can't be lame You know my name I can't be lame I can't be can't I can't be lame BRIDGE <b>...</b>
Views:261
33ratings
Time:03:27More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails