Watch My Favorite Animes (REMIX) ~ My First Anime Music Video![AMV] Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2010/11/watch-my-favorite-animes-remix-my-first.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUC-MYQBqoendofvid [starttext]
This is my very first anime music video ever!!! I just getting bored of drawing because of my stupid cam but soon I will record some of my activities about my drawings and such stuffs! My Fave Animes: 1 Cardcaptor Sakura 2 Shugo Chara 3 Special A 4 Maid-Sama! 5 Ultra Maniac 6 Yumeiro Patissiere 7 Tsubasa Chronicles 8 Angelic Layer 9 Kobato .................part 2 of my fave animes coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............... Songs used: Evacuate the Dancefloor (REMIX) by Cascada Apple is A by T-Ara Happiness by Super Junior Fly to Seoul by 2PM Cabi (Caribbean Song) by SNSD & 2PM Look To The Sky (TRUE COLOR MIX) by System SF feat. ANNA I DO NOT OWN THESE SONGS, I JUST DOWNLOADED ALL OF THEM FROM VARIOUS SITES!!! Thanks for watching!!! :)
Views:8
0ratings
Time:10:15More inFilm & Animation

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails