Watch Starcraft II Multiplayer Music Video - Europa [HD] Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2010/11/watch-starcraft-ii-multiplayer-music.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWOov1i3OZUendofvid [starttext]
Game music video from Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty with Europa (Globus) music. Recorded with Fraps and made with Sony Vegas Pro 9. I'd love any reactions, positive, negative, neutral, anything :D Game in this video: Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty -- (Blizzard) Music in this video: Europa [orchestral version] -- (Globus) Disclaimer: I do not own the game nor the music shown in this video. This video is for entertainment purposes only, I am not profiting nor getting anything from it. My only content in this video is in-game recording and editing. THX to HDStarcraft, because I used some of his replays records (yea, I was just to lazy...). I'm sending special kiss for him, *kissie*. Visit www.youtube.com ,he has the best Starcraft II replays with commentary in HD(1080p). New vids every day! Also, if you'd manage to have some extra time and you liked my video, you can check www.youtube.com/toommm11 for other games music videos, and even some cool 3D animations!
Views:1
0ratings
Time:03:03More inGaming

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails