Watch CHARLIE GOES ON A DATE!! (Official Music Video) Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2011/07/watch-charlie-goes-on-date-official.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=148hLEySlBYendofvid [starttext]
**tell me in the comments about the craziest date you've ever had! and if you haven't gone on a date yet...whats your favorite fast food place? mine is taco bell lol** GET THIS SONG ON ITUNES itunes.apple.com OR IF YOU DON'T HAVE iTUNES, GET THIS SONG HERE! charlieputh.spinshop.com This song is also available on Amazon, Rhapsody, Spotify, Topspin, and many other places. CHARLIE PUTH LINKS www.youtube.com www.twitter.com www.charlieputh.spinshop.com http www.facebook.com www.itunes.com www.charlieputh.com Lyrics Going on a date I really can't be late Gonna get some flowers After I get some food Ooohhhhhh Eating At McDonalds God I really needed that But I'm already late oh crap Need to come up with an excuse After I get more food Ooohhhhhh Now I'm eating at Wendy's I'm 15 minutes late She's really gonna hate me I better call her now Oh look a bakery Ooohhhhh Yummy yummy cupcakes This really isn't good I need to get her a gift Oh perfect I can get one right here! At the Home Depot tryin' to get some wood Th-th thirty minutes late My chances aren't great We'll go wherever she wants After I fight in this battle Fighting fighting in the battle Blowing peoples heads off I'm putting my foot down right now I need to look at these puppies before I go on my date Forty minutes late Oooohhhhh lemonade! No more pit stops I gotta make it over Back to fighting in the battle Molotov cocktails for everyone! I'm putting the key in! After I get some rest Gonna step on the gas After I buy my <b>...</b>
Views:303
214ratings
Time:02:48More inComedy

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails