Watch Hello (TTTE Music Video 2007) Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2011/07/watch-hello-ttte-music-video-2007-video.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vKIb2u4pqkendofvid [starttext]
I uploaded a certain MV of mine on YouTube at the same day as Emilyfan619's arrival there from 2nd July 2007, and now it's been 4 years since her arrival and as of now, she has done some wonderful projects whatever it's parody clips, redubs, music vids etc. So for her 4th year on YouTube, I'd thought of upload this music video that I have done as it was my first time using Pinnacle Studios. (Yes I know, the quality was kind of blurry at times...) The music video I did as a tribute to Thomas and Emily showing their relationship to exchange for one another. Dedicated to EmilyFan619 (Now EmeraldGreenEngine) on her 4th year on YouTube. Dan5589 NOTE: All things were copyrighted to their respected owners
Views:2
0ratings
Time:04:19More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails