Watch Belinda Carlisle - Leave A Light On (Official Music Video) Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2011/12/watch-belinda-carlisle-leave-light-on.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmXjDP8-Yugendofvid [starttext]
Take my hand Tell me what you are feeling Understand This is just the beginning Although I have to go It makes me feel like crying I dont know when Ill see you again Darling leave a light on for me Ill be there before you close the door To give you all the love that you need Darling leave a light on for me cause when the world takes me away You are still the air that I breathe I cant explain I just dont know Just how far I have to go But darling Ill keep the key Just leave a light on for me Yes I know What Im asking is crazy You could go Just get tired of waiting But if I lose your love Torn out by my desire That would be the one regret of my life Just like a spark lights up the dark Baby thats your heart
Views:75
0ratings
Time:04:32More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails