Watch Jaystar - A Woman's Point of View (Official Music Video) Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2011/12/watch-jaystar-womans-point-of-view.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9vtb2v5NMYendofvid [starttext]
Artist's Channel: www.youtube.com Twitter: twitter.com Song Written, Produced and engineed by Unsigned artist Jaystar Lyrics: Verse 1 I know your kinda mad coz he left you on your own (ohhh) But girl understand he don't deserve the love that you own See he's just mad He lied to you to get what he wanted You're a pretty girl you don't deserve it Now he left you on your own to cry Chorus x3 But dry your eyes coz I can feel your pain And I can see it from a woman's point of view Dry your eyes coz I can feel your pain And I can see it from a woman's point of view Verse 2 Now he calls your phone And he don't wanna leave you alone Coz he knows you got a new man Knows your about to move on And he don't wanna let you go, no What he wants is a second chance All he does is confuse your brain And it drives you insane, it seems, he always wants to see you in pain Verse 3 You've got style babe A sexy smile babe See I aint gotta pick you up coz you fly babe And I want you to know that I really feel your pain Nowadays he calls your phone and hoping that you stay the same And let me show you what I really mean With a pretty face like yours you create a scene And now he's telling you that you're the one he wants to be with A real woman needs a man so keep that boy dreaming
Views:32
3ratings
Time:03:39More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails