Watch Katy Perry - Part of Me Cover Official Music Video 2012 Lyrics Hd Part of me no #1 Youtube Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2012/04/watch-katy-perry-part-of-me-cover.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHQ3YKdt0O0endofvid [starttext]
Nice Studio Cover Recording ,this time I did this in the studio , I love this song! Me singing(no copyright infrigment intended) a New Katy Perry song called Katy Perry - Part of Me,I hope You Like it ! Please rate ,comment ,and subscribe!This is the original official cover version song.Video A Music Video that's cool and fun and awesome! N hope this is the best male cover! KATY PERRY is thinking of you!Katy Perry with the one that got away is nice too,and don't forget 50 cent with in da club.Katy Perry with ET was here.I would like Katey Perry singing live with me here in holland but she is in the us on the moment, I'm getting hot n cold when I'm thinking of you Katy Perry,and I love the beautifull lyrics, those are real firework.Katy Perry I kissed a girl,you know ET KISSME ET (KISSME) ALSO KNOWN AS ET KISS ME KKK KISS ME etxtra Tags: ET katy perry parody spoof funny random comedy awesome thecomputernerd01 kid aliens are weird katty BARELYPOLITICAL Futuristic Lover bartbaker bart baker midget BaKer ET ET Katy Perry Kanye West Official Music Video ET ET Katy Perry Kanye West Official Music Video "Katy Perry ET Official Music Video" ET Katy Perry ET Katy Perry ET Katy Perry Kanye West All Of The Light Ft Rihanna Kid Cudi the midnight beast waking up in Vegas from Kate Perry -Waking up in Vegas Get "ET" featuring Kanye West on iTunes here: goo.gl Get Katy Perry's latest album, 'Teenage Dream' here: bit.ly (explicit) bit.ly (clean)richie holiday godwarrior957 christina <b>...</b>
Views:57
1ratings
Time:07:33More inMusic

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails