Watch Ronski Speed and Stoneface & Terminal - I Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love (Official Music Video) Video

[postlink]http://urmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2012/04/watch-ronski-speed-and-stoneface.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1vp6ztSCwoendofvid [starttext]
Download on Beatport: bit.ly Download on iTunes: bit.ly Listen on Spotify: spoti.fi Follow us: www.facebook.com www.twitter.com www.facebook.com Ronski Speed teams up with fellow German trance producers Stoneface & Terminal and singer Johanna, to bring some love to the clubs! 'I Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love' is the warm, melodic piece that'll win your heart in no time! Both having earned their stripes in trance music, 'I Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love' is surprisingly poppy for both Ronski Speed and Stoneface & Terminal. But open-minded and gifted as they are, they make this mix of pop, trance and house a real jewel. A feel-good flow, catchy melody and unforgettable hook make 'I Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love' the perfect tune at peak-time hours. If you want a mix that's fully loaded for the deep, dark club hours, try the Maison & Dragen remix. This one rocks you with synthy stabs, electric vibes and most of all: quality prog-house!
Views:303
105ratings
Time:03:51More inEntertainment

[endtext]

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails